Sunday, August 1, 2010

Peroni


Peroni Nastro Azzurro - 5.1% Alc by Vol
12 oz bottle. Six pack is approximately $9 from Cost Plus
Italian imported brew.
Since most people (including myself) have had a Heineken at one time in their life, it is easy to use as a comparison for Peroni. The inital taste is nearly the same and Heineken, but with a less bitter finish. At the same time though, there is a less flavor overall. By the third sip it is closer to water than to beer. Therefore, this is not my favorite or even close to one I would purchase. It is for those beer drinkers who enjoy just a tiny bit of beer taste, carbonation, and the effects from beer. If you enjoy a beer that even stimulates your taste buds, I would not recommend this one.

My sister had just turned 21 and she bought a six pack of this and saved one for me since she knew that I was writing this journal. We drank it at her birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment